8.14.2011

Smoothie Fail - well kinda

So the other night I was craving one of those amazing Allison smoothies. I don't live close to the smoothie shop, so I couldn't just go get one. I decided to buy the ingredients. Sounds great right?  I could make this amazing smoothie at home anytime I want if only I could get the recipe right.  Well... It didn't come out great at all.  It was good, but nothing close to what Del made for us the other night.   


Isn't that a pretty green?  ;)

It wasn't nearly as sweet as I would have liked... And I think Del had something special he added only I can't figure out what it is.  I did forget to add the honey. (Maybe that is what was missing... hummmmm????) Anyway... I have some left over so I will be having this for breakfast for the next couple of days. My kids turned their noses up at it for now, but I will perfect it. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Girl, if you forgot the honey I'm sure that was what was missing! Honey is what would make it sweet! Plus, did you do that kiwi juice? You'll get it, just keep trying! :) But we may have to get one this week after class! Heehee!

    ReplyDelete