8.04.2011

Play Dirty Adventure Trail Run

On Friday that I signed up for a race in September. You see... my bff, Cristy, and I try to run one event a month.  I haven't been able to make that commitment since April.  Oops!!! Anyway... the event that I signed up for is going to be super fun and is for any size or shape person!!!  I am super excited about it. My two teenagers are going to join me and my 10 year old is going to do a shorter run with obstacles.  I can't wait!!! This is going to be super fun! Go to http://www.playdirtyadventure.com/ and sign up!!! It is sure to be a BLAST!!!!!

Taken from my confirmation email:
The Play Dirty Adventure Trail Run is a 3 mile run with crazy obstacles throughout. You'll get to experience the giant mud pit, slip and slide slalom, dark mystery cave and tunnel slosh to name a few. Plan on coming out and having a great adventure and getting dirty! Don't forget that we will also have a Play Dirty Mini-Muck the same day where kids ages 6-13 can get in on their own mucky adventure. The ¾ mile course will have a mud pit, slip and slide, and other fun and messy activities! Challenge your friends and family to come "get dirty" with you for a great cause! Full details at http://www.playdirtyadventure.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment